Centralised Online Registration System (CORS)
Welcome to the new CORS Announcements page. You may like to subscribe to our RSS feed.
If you wish to read ES1541 Exploring Science Communication through Popular Science in AY2013/14 Semester 2 but have not managed to secure the module during CORS Bidding, please file an appeal for it via CORS after round 3B ends.
- Appeal type: Unable to secure module (This appeal type is available after round 3B)
- Rank five ES1541 classes of choice in accordance to your preference
- Outcome of the appeal will be made available via NUS Email. Please check your email daily.
* Ensure that there is no timetable clash between the classes appealed for and your allocated modules.
* Ensure that you meet the pre-requisite of ES1541. Refer to bulletin for pre-requisite.
You may bid for GEK1522, GEK1523 and GEK1524 from round 2B onwards using your G account.
Science Dean’s Office
SSHSPH is offering 3 new modules this semester:
1. SPH2104 Public Health Nutrition
2. SPH3102 Public Health Communication
3. SPH3103 Public Health Economics
Students who have opted for the Minor in Public Health may use these modules to fulfil their elective module requirements (please note the category). Students may also read these modules to fulfil Breadth or UE requirements.
More information is available at IVLE or CORS (https://aces01.nus.edu.sg/cors/jsp/report/ModuleInfoListing.jsp?fac_c=3J).
For more information, please refer to this link regarding Psychology modules for Sem 2, AY2013-14.
Please refer to the notices on Level 2000 essential modules pre-allocation at the following link:
If you have any query, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the most updated information pertaining the registration of CM3291 and CM3292 at the following link:
If you have any enquiry on this, please send your email to email@example.com.
The CORS registration schedule for AY2013/2014 S2 has been published.
You may refer to this link for the schedule.